Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 25, 2010

What's on tap for April?

It has become clear to me that when you are a scatter-brained maniac like myself who also has an insanely busy schedule, maintaining a blog (or 3 like I aspire to do) is alot of work. I have so many ideas and topics I would love to cover, but prioritizing is key because some involve a bit of research. A few things to expect through the month of April will be; my thoughts on the NCAA tournament, summer concert tours already announced along with any new noteworthy music to come out, review of gluten free beers, the launch of the Phils' 2010 World Champonship campaign, and...on a far more serious note I will be piecing together a story on the new "Flash Mob" nonsense that has begun to already piss me off! Hopefully, that fad will have run it's course by the time I get to it before something very bad happens. Finally, my primary focus for April will be a running, open forum on living a better, healthy life. From the foods you (and your children) eat, to the way you work out, we as a whole need to address the toxic epidemic that has comprimised the quality of life for so many, for too long. Until then, I'm gonna watch some college basketball till my eyes bleed! Be good to each other, and be Awesome! I'm just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment